Dear Club Members,
As you have probably heard, we will be holding the 127th NJSFWC Annual Convention virtually. The odds of us being able to meet safely in April are very low so we need to start planning now for holding Convention differently. To say the least, this is disappointing; however, I am excited about the challenge to trailblaze a new (temporary) path. We have business to conduct and it is important that our members attend so your voices can be heard. Plus, this is an opportunity to participate an historic event.
We do not have all the details worked out, but here are some things we know:
- It will take place on Monday, April 26th and Tuesday April 27th
- The Call is posted here (see below and in the MATERIALS section under CONVENTION)
- There will be registration for Delegates and Alternates and Members
- The Convention Ad Journal is now the NJSFWC Tribute Journal
- We will vote on Resolutions and Bylaws
- There will be optional, informative workshops
- Awards will be presented
- In Memoriam will be held
Plans are underway for the following:
- District Reports
- Woman of Achievement Awards
- Honor Roll and Order of the Lily
- Cecilia Gaines Holland Awardees
- Wendy Carriker,GFWC 2nd Vice President
- And more….
More information will be rolling out in upcoming ALMANACs, eConnections and emails. In order for discussion this will not be a webinar, but an interactive Zoom meeting so you can start planning on what to wear. You just won’t have to pack a suitcase.
I am looking forward to seeing you in April.
In Federation Friendship, Jan W. Hanson
- Call to Convention 2021
- Convention 2021 Registration printable
- Convention 2021 Registration fillable pdf
- Proposed Amendments to NJSFWC Bylaws
- NJSFWC Tribute Book Ads 2021
- Friends of NJSFWC 2021
Convention Chairman: Susan Fosdick, email email@example.com
Credentials & Registration: Cynthia Blumenkrantz, email firstname.lastname@example.org