From the GFWC:
Once again GFWC clubwomen proudly join Prevent Child Abuse America to urge Congress to reauthorize the bipartisan Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act programs, and provide $750 million for the Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention grants.
These community-based grants are designed to help families get the support they need before harm occurs, including:
- Voluntary evidence-based home visiting services
- Community-based parent support programs
- Early childhood and child care programs
- Family resource centers
- Distribution of food and medicine
- Coordination and connection with mental health, substance abuse, and domestic violence services
By clicking on the link below, you can easily notify your Congressperson and your Senators that you support this legislation.