COURT APPOINTED SPECIAL ADVOCATES OF NJ
SPECIAL STATE PROJECT 2018-2020
NJSFWC 2018-2020 President Mary Wolfe and Special State Project 2018-2020 Chairman Lynn Webb reported the final tabulation of NJSFWC donations to CASA-NJ. They said:
Court Appointed Special Advocates of New Jersey has been a successful Special State Project for New Jersey State Federation of Women’s Clubs. We began our journey by volunteering at the first and second CASA Conferences. Members helped by videotaping sessions, registering participants, guiding lunch lines and handing out certificates.
Forty-one attended the first Ambassador Training. Four elevator speeches were written and shared with the clubs.
- Child Abuse Awareness & Prevention Month
- ASA Child Advocacy Day
- Foster Care Month
- National Adoption Month
FALL CONFERENCE 2018 COLLECTION
- 135 Gift Cards Collected
- CASA Blue House Banks Distribution (Many clubs collected monetary donations at their meetings)
- September 2018 Duffel bags: 796, an in-kind value of $15,920.
- January 2019 New sweats suits, sweatshirts and sweatpants: 380 items with an in-kind value of $5,256.
- June 2019 Beach Towels: 1,127, in-kind value of $14,690.
- September 2019: 14,489 arts and craft items valued at $72,945
- January 2020 Council: Nightlights 1,425 valued at $21,375
- March, 2019 Hunterdon Hills Playhouse, “Mahoney Brothers –California Dreaming” – Profit: $2,358.35
- August 8, 2019 at the Lobster Shanty Luncheon and Basket Raffle. Profit: $8,273
- Quilt Raffle to Benefit Special State Project: Queen size quilt Profit: $1,900+
- Sold 857 State Pins for CASA of NJ Profit: $4,285
- Board of Directors Dress Down Day Profit: $300
2018-2020 Club Reported Projects
- Total Projects Reported: 164
- Total volunteer hours: 2,629
- Total dollars: $9,826
- Total in kind: $10,059
- Total raised: $72,777.85 with in-kind donations of $141,595
- Grand Total of $214,372.85
Thank you all for your support of our SSP 2018-2020!