Shirley A. Holly, NJSFWC President
July 11, 2022
Join us on an overnight trip to The Turning Point Suffragist Memorial in Virginia and Tour Home of George Washington in Virginia August 3-4.
The trip includes:
- Round trip deluxe motor coach from one of three pick up locations, Lynhurst, New Brunswick, or Pennsville to Virginia, (includes tip for driver).
- August 3: snacks and water provided for the ride down to VA
- Dinner at a local restaurant
- Overnight accommodations at the Holiday Inn express in Lorton, VA
- Deluxe hot breakfast the next morning and free Wi-Fi
- August 4: after breakfast-motor coach to two stops-admission includes
- Turning Point Suffragist Memorial tour led by docent, then travel to Mount Vernon, the home of George Washington
- Boxed lunch includes choice of sandwich, (turkey, ham, tuna, roast beef, chicken salad, veggie wrap, chicken Caesar salad or garden salad), chips or fruit, cookie, and drink (coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, or water)
- Snacks and water on the motor coach ride back to New Jersey
- This all-inclusive package is $230 per person double occupancy at hotel, or $298 per person single occupancy at hotel
These numbers are based on 40 people attending. Reservations must be made by July 22. First 40 people to respond to Annette Bortone at 201-873-1913 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your full payment check made payable to NJSFWC earmarked August Trip to Headquarters, 55 Labor Center Way, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. No refunds. First come/first served basis with paid reservation.
The only thing not included is dinner on the ride home from Virginia.
Everyone will be on their own. The bus will stop on the way.