NOTE: Registration deadline is September 7!
August 16, 2023
Shirley A. Holly, NJSFWC President
Middle Atlantic Region – NJ is one of 4 states in our region. The others are New York, Pennsylvania and Delaware. Each state hosts the regional conference once every four years. New Jersey is lucky to host this year’s conference as the first GFWC Day of Service will be held on Saturday, September 30th.
If you have never been to a GFWC Convention – the region conference is the next best thing! You will get to meet the International President, Deb Strahanoski and President-elect Suellen Brazil and hear them speak. They are both very personable to talk with and passionate about GFWC and the work we all do!
• Are you looking for a new project – many GFWC programs will be highlighted. Attendees will be participating in hands-on projects to benefit our SSP – Emmanuel Cancer Foundation. (last year while in NY – we focused on their SSP – NAMI)
• One of the best things about Federation are the people we meet and the friends we make. You will meet Federation sisters from each of these states.
• You will hear about the projects and programs happening in each of the four states. You may find a project to take back to your club and simply put a twist on it to fit the needs of your community.
I hope to see so many fabulous New Jersey clubwomen that we outnumber all of the other states put together!!
The deadline to register for MAR is fast approaching, September 7th. You can register for all of the days or just a day or two. The CALL is on the NJSFWC website and will give you all of the details you need Just click here.
If you have any questions, contact Mary Wolfe, MAR Chairman or myself email@example.com
View the MAR CALL or Go to njsfwc.org MATERIALS scroll to bottom of page select GFWC MAR
- September 30 – Charitable Registration Due
- MAR September 28-30, Showboat Atlantic City
I have reached out to GFWC to see what we can do to help in Maui after the devastating fires. I will keep you updated when I hear back from them.