Entries to the website contest are in! Websites will be reviewed between March 1 and March 15.
- In the ‘Subject line’ of the email, reference ‘NJSFWC club website contest.’
- In the body of the email, include your club name, contact person and the ‘link’ to the website.
Rules for Submission & Judging:
- Club name and NJSFWC of GFWC must appear on home page.
- District, Club President, and contact information must appear in a clearly defined site menu choice. (ex: About Us or Contact Us)
- Website may continue to be updated after the competition deadline date.
Judging: Websites are judged based on the following five criteria:
- Rules above are met (Club name, NJSFWC of GFWC, District, Club President and contact information)
- Ease in navigating through the site/page
- Federation information
- Useful and pertinent information for club members & prospective members
Judges will use their own discretion as to awards given.
- Each item is judged on its own merit.
- Scoring will not be provided.
- Comments will be provided to the club by the judges upon request.
Awards: This is a statewide competition with certificates presented at Convention for First, Second, and Third Place. Certificates will not be issued at the District level.
DEADLINE: February 29. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.