eConnection 1/12: Report Writing Hints, Workshops & More
by Jan W. Hanson, NJSFWC President
Report Writing Hints
Did you attend any of the Zoom Workshops in 2021? So where do you report them?
- Medicare-Health and Wellness
- Mary Ellen Brock-Leadership
- Convention Workshops-Environment
- Rain Gardens
- Marine Mammal Stranding Center
- Saving the Palisades
- Report Writing-Leadership
- Arts and Crafts collections-Advocates for Children
- Gift Cards for Covenant House-Advocates for Children
- Christmas Stockings-Civic Engagement and Outreach
Jane Mackesy, Advocates for Children Chairman – new information
6877 Tulip Lane
Bath, PA 18014
We are planning Zoom Workshops for February. If there is a topic you are interested, please let us know, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jane Mackesy will hold a workshop on genealogy, “Ask Granny”, on Thursday, February 24th, at 7: 00 p.m. Contact email@example.com.
So mark your calendar. Registration information will be out in February.
President-elect, Shirley Holly will hold a Leadership Workshop, Saturday, February 26th, 10:00 a.m., Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
We are waiting for confirmation on the hotel code for making registrations. We should have the code shortly and it will be in the CALL and in the eConnection. Please hold off until you have the code to make your reservation.
Civic Engagement and Outreach (CEO) Day
On March 29th each District will hold its own CEO Day. Using the 2021 format, 3 local organizations will speak on how clubs can work with them. Presently, this will be an in-person event. If you have any suggestions for an organization, please contact your CEO District Chairman.
The next book A Winter Dream by Richard Paul Evans has been selected for the January discussion. It is a light, fast, engaging story and is a quick read during this busy season. Plan on January 12th at7 PM for our Zoom get together and discussion.
Contact Pat Trainor, email@example.com to participate.
- 1 – All Annual Reports Due
- 1 – Newsletter Contest Registration
- 1 – Press Book Contest Registration
- 1 – Scrapbook Contest Registration
- 1 – Youth Writing Contest
- 1 – Creative Writing Contest
- 1 – Margaret Yardley Fellowship
- 1 – Nominations Cecilia Gaines Holland Award
- 15 – 2021 Annual Convention Program Ads
- 1-28 – Website Contest Submission