Thank you to everyone who participated in and attended the State Fall Conference. With only a few minor issues we were able to hold our first, and hopefully only webinar. I apologize if anyone had problems getting on to Zoom, but we did record the program so if you did not get on, we might be able to send you the video. Please contact the State Chairman if you have any questions or would like more information about their programs. Hopefully, Jolie Frankfurth, GFWC Treasurer, was able to provide you more insight on the reasons for the changes to the Community Service Programs and Partners now known as Associates.
Ray Chimileski, Operation Chillout, provided background information on why they started helping homeless vets. If you would like a program for your Club, virtual or in-person, please contact Barbara Rose, SSP Vice Chairman, (908) 453-3734 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to the Clubs with the highest increase in membership.
- Juniorettes, GFWC South Plainfield Juniorettes, +2
- Ramapo District, Woman’s Club of Ramsey, +6
- College District, Somerville Civic League, +8
- Highlands District, Vernon Township Woman’s Club. +8
- Southern District, Millville Woman’s Club, +8
- Garden District, The Haddon Fortnightly, +14
- Liberty District, Montclair Woman’s Club, +16
- Palisades District, Woman’s Club of Paramus, +17
- Shore District , Woman’s Club of Brielle, +21
Congratulations to the Clubs who will be receiving the $100 Membership Grants.
- Vernon Township Woman’s Club
- Franklin Woman’s Club
- Junior Women’s Club of River Edge
- Colony Club of Ocean City
- Metuchen-Edison Women’s Club
- GFWC Woman’s Club of Boonton
November 15, 2020-Woman of Achievement Nominees
For more information contact Marie DiMatties, email@example.com, 856-428-9290
December 15, 2020-Proposed Resolutions
For more information contact Chris Sienkielewski, firstname.lastname@example.org, 908-392-7501
Send both Woman of Achievement and Resolutions to Federation Headquarters, 55 Labor Center Way, New Brunswick, NJ 08901.
Jan Hanson, NJSFWC President