Woman's Club of Woodbury
"Let Our Voices Soar"
The Woman's Club of Woodbury is 102 years old. It has always given to those in need, since the club began. Today the members support local charities and Federation projects.
Third Monday of the month at 1:00 p.m.
We meet in a restaurant or at a member's home for a social hour and business meeting.
Some of our activities include:
- Ronald McDonald house
- serving meals
- collecting can tabs
- favors for birthday bags for different ages
- collecting gift cards
- Support of NJSFWC Special State Project
- Make a Difference Day
- Book Club
- Collect books for children to receive at Library when reading for Dr. Seuss day
- GCI opportunity for high school Junior
- High school senior scholarship
If you are interested in learning more about the Woman's Club of Woodbury, please contact our President, Bonnie Dann, at 856-845-4650.