Bridgewater Woman's Club
P.O. Box 6071
Bridgewater NJ 08807
Established and federated in 1976
Meetings are held at the Bridgewater Somerset County Library on the 2nd Tues of the month. Coffee and social time is 9:30 followed promptly by the meeting at 10. Monthly programs vary from informative to just for fun.
About Our Club
We are a group that prides ourselves on volunteering and donating to various charities. Our Public Issues committee visits the Woman's Military Sexual Trauma unit at Lyons Hospital once a week to play games and offer encouragement to the patients.
- The Home Life Department collects and distributes school supplies in September, turkeys and supermarket gift cards in Nov. and toys in Dec. Cash awards go to the food bank and various charities through out the year.
- We support our International committee by making gowns for Operation Smile.
- Our Education Dept. awards scholarships to senior graduates. We send high school girls to the Career Institute at Douglas Collage once a year to get a taste of college life.
- We have a literature group that meets once a month and two groups that play bridge.
- Our club has a yearly major fund raiser to benefit our charitable causes.
- This year we are supporting the Special State Project CASA NJ (Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children).
There are many other things going on in our very active organization.
- President: Pat Pavol
- First Vice President: Loretta Harback
- Second Vice President: Barbara Lubrani
- Third Vice President: Gerrie Gora
- Treasurer: Show-May Heimbuch
- Recording Secretary: Sue Coslick
- Corresponding Secretary: Christine Phillips
- Parliamentarian: Virginia Panicucci
For More Information
Please call President Pat Pavol 908-722-0526 or Membership chair Gerrie Gora 908-231-0350