The East Brunswick Woman's Club was founded in 1952 and Federated in 1953. The Club is a member of the New Jersey State Federation of Women's Clubs and the General Federation of Women's Clubs, the oldest and largest service organization of volunteer women in the world.
Membership is open to all women residents of East Brunswick and the surrounding communities who want to make new friends and share talents by improving the lives of those less fortunate.
The East Brunswick Woman's Club is a non-political and non-secterian organization whose mission is to bring together the women of this and neighboring communites for mutual help in promoting such civic, educational and social activites as shall lead to service and fellowship.
NJ State Federation of Women's Clubs